Tickets to Galentine Earring Workshop!
This is a ticket for 1 for the virtual Galentine Earring workshop! We will be making this candy heart design, PLUS I will be teaching you how to make bow studs! It's a fun technique and easier than it sounds! You will definitely have some new skills and cute earrings to wear!
- You will receive a kit in the mail before the date of the workshop. This kit includes:
- An exclusive 3D printed heart cutter
- 1 precision tool
- Enough clay to make your earrings + extra!
- 3 pairs of surgical steel kidney hooks (if your ears are sensitive and need a different metal, let me know!)
- 1 roller to roll your clay
What you will need:
- Paper to work on or a plastic placemat - you will still need a good 1/4 inch stack of paper or a piece of cardboard to bake on. The less metal in your oven, the better.
- An oven or toaster oven set to 250
- An exacto knife or box cutter - any thin knife will do
- 2 pairs of needle nose pliers (harbor freight has them for just a couple $!)
Before the workshop, you will receive a ZOOM code and password to get into the workshop! I will be previewing more designs! It's going to be so fun!!